Social Media Training
Would you like to gain confidence in your own ability to manage the social media channels you’re using for your business? If so, my 1-2-1 training could be just right for you.
Typically, my customers struggle with these common problems:
- Figuring out a new social media platform you’ve been told you should be on
- Finding out that social media for business requires more know-how than personal use
- Looking enviously at competitor accounts and thinking “How can we do that?”
- Struggling to find the time to manage your social media accounts in a time effective way
If any of those sound familiar we should have a conversation about where you’re struggling and how I can help you work through these challenges.
How does my 1-2-1 Social Media Training work?
- I’ll ask you what you need help with
- We’ll look at your goals for social media
- I’ll talk about your budget and availability for training
- I’ll then devise a quote which will align with your training needs, business goals and availability
By the way, if I don’t think we’re a good fit I’ll let you know. Similarly, if I don’t feel equipped to train you in the area where you most need help then I’ll be upfront about that and help you find an alternative provider.
What does my Social Media Training cover?
- iPhone Apps for Social Media
How does my pricing work?
- A one-hour training session on-site: £99, via Skype: £60
If you’re looking for something that’s not listed above we can have a chat and discuss what you’re looking for.