An Overview of Services
Let me empathise with your challenge. You feel like you should have a social media presence; your friends, employees or colleagues are telling you to setup a Facebook Page or create a Twitter profile but you’re lacking either the confidence or knowledge to know how to do it properly.
You’re not alone, this is a common problem.
Using social media for personal reasons and using social media for business reasons are two entirely different situations. There are many ways in which your business can benefit & grow from a presence on social media. For example, you can raise awareness of your brand, sell products, build communities, engage with customers and reach people across the globe – enticing stuff right?
So, how can I help? I set up my business because I’m passionate about social media and I’m also passionate about helping businesses make the most of social media marketing.
Here are a few ways in which I could help you:
- Provide a straightforward consultation on how you might consider using social media or blogging to grow your business
- Provide social media training (i.e. How and Why to Blog, How to use Social platforms like Facebook for business)
- Perform a health check or assessment of your current online presence with recommendations for how to improve
- Take full ownership of your social media platforms
- Create or set-up your social media channels
The value and enjoyment I get from my business is in helping you make the most of social media for your business and this could be from one of my services below, or simply being available to bounce ideas off.
Social Media Management (from £450 per month)
Finding the time to run your social media sites on top of running a business can be difficult, sometimes impossible. You need to focus your time on the day-2-day of your business and often the social media sites can be an afterthought, but this won’t result in a thriving online presence.
With my Social Media Management service, I am able to manage your digital platforms for you and remove the burden that it might be placing on to you. What I can do:
- Create a Social Media Strategy
- Post regularly for you
- Promote events
- Create and/or identify content
- Engage and/or respond to customers
- Increase followers/reach
- Monitor your platforms
- Monitor spam
The Social Media Management package gives you peace of mind that your social media channels are being looked after and are working well for your business. I work with you to agree how your social media platforms will be managed and then take care of them. I provide continuous feedback on how the platforms are progressing but leave you with the freedom to continue to update them when you wish and input
I work with you to agree how your social media platforms will be managed and then take care of them. I provide continuous feedback on how the platforms are progressing but leave you with the freedom to continue to update them when you wish and input into what’s working well and what isn’t.
If you would like to know more about how this could work for you then get in touch and I can discuss how this could work for you and demonstrate examples of how I’ve managed social media for other businesses.
Social Media Health Check (from £100)
Have you got a social media presence already but aren’t sure if it’s working for you? My Social Media Health Check will provide an honest and helpful assessment of your current strategy.
What I’ll do:
- Review each of your social media channels
- Review your overall online presence (i.e. website + social channels)
- Research into best practice examples in your industry
- Provide a comprehensive report aimed at giving you simple & actionable steps to take to improve your social media presence
Social Media Site Set-up (from £100)
I can set up one or more social media sites for you or help you optimise an existing site.
What I’ll do:
- Discuss your requirements
- Create the site and add your business information
- Create or add a cover page as desired
- Provide training where required
- Give you a helping hand to get started