Do you need new ideas for your Social Media channels?
If you feel like you’ve lost your way with your social media accounts or maybe aren’t getting the results you want it could be time for a social media health check.
My health check service is completely focussed on how you can improve and achieve the results you want, it won’t be a list of things you’re not doing. My aim is to provide you with a set of steps that are easy to follow and guide you toward improving your social media presence.
What I’ll do:
- Send you a questionnaire to understand your objectives, your current situation and understand additional details such as your future plans, competitors and challenges
- Discuss this with you
- I’ll review your current social media presence, including a review of your data and analytics
- I’ll review what your competitors are doing and also research leading industry social accounts in your sector
- I’ll compile a review report which includes a list of recommendations and future considerations
If I don’t think I can add value to your existing social strategy (once we’ve completed point 2) I’ll be upfront about this and we may agree not to proceed further, no payment will be taken if we do not move beyond this point.
How much do I charge?
- Based on two social media channels, I will charge £125 for this review.
- This rate may change depending on the number of social media channels being reviewed and/or any bespoke requests from you (e.g. follow up support).
- Once you’ve received the healthcheck if you don’t feel like you got value for money I’ll provide a full refund.
Would you like to know more?
I wrote the article 7 Reasons Why You Might Need a Social Media Healthcheck, which you can read by clicking here.
How do you enquire about a Healthcheck?
- Email me email@example.com
- Call me – 07867 972775