Social Media Training
Would you like to gain confidence in your own ability to manage the social media channels you’re using for your business? If so, my 1-2-1 training could be just right for you.
Typically, my customers struggle with these common problems:
- Figuring out a new social media platform you’ve been told you should be on
- Finding out that social media for business requires more know-how than personal use
- Looking enviously at competitor accounts and thinking “How can we do that?”
- Struggling to find the time to manage your social media accounts in a time effective way
If any of those sound familiar we should have a conversation about where you’re struggling and how I can help you work through these challenges.
How does my 1-2-1 training work?
- I’ll ask you what you need help with
- We’ll look at your goals for social media
- I’ll talk about your budget and availability for training
- I’ll then devise a quote which will align with your training needs, business goals and availability
By the way, if I don’t think we’re a good fit I’ll let you know. Similarly, if I don’t feel equipped to train you in the area where you most need help then I’ll be upfront about that and help you find an alternative provider.
What do I cover?
- iPhone Apps for Social Media
How does my pricing work?
- A one-hour training session on-site: £145, via Skype: £110
- An example monthly training package which entails 2 x 90-minute sessions plus additional support: £600
If you’re looking for something that’s not listed above we can have a chat and discuss what you’re looking for.
Not sure if a Training package is for you?
Take a look at my Consultation page as a shorter session with an email follow-up might be what you’re after.